Saturday, July 20, 2019

From Another Place




Within this book is a subplot .. conversations between two people who are trying to find their way .... the conversations are brief, humorous, sad, hopeful and hopeless .... and they are all short. I'd really like to know what members think of this sub plot (conversation) Can you figure out before it is revealed who is having the conversations?  Please leave feedback!



From Another Place


“I have a bad feeling!”
“About what?”
“Why are we here?”
“We live here.”
“Are you sure?”
“What is wrong with you? Of course I am sure.”
“I kind of think we don’t?”
“We don’t what; live here? You are getting crazy again.”
“OK then smarty if we live here what’s the name of this place?”
“It’s ... I mean its name is … Heck what difference does it make I just can’t think of it right now.”
“You know when stuff like this happens it means something worse is coming?”
“No it doesn’t we are just having a memory lapse.”
“I hope you are right, but look out at the gulf … I see something coming.”
“Oh crap!
“Yeah, right?”

No comments:

Post a Comment